Monday 27 September 2010

Choosing a city for the mural

After looking at YO! sushi as a brand, I decided to look into what capital cities would be interesting to use for my mural.

This list shows the possible cities to use:

Amsterdam
Berlin
Lisbon
London
Moscow
New York
Paris
Reykjavik
Rome
Tokyo
Venice

The cities that jump out at me are

London
New York
Paris

These cities stood out the most to me because I feel confident enough about what famous landmarks/objects are related to each city and they are probably out of all of the cities listed,
the easiest to illustrate for the mural.

However my chosen city out of the three is London, because I’ve visited London a few times and done most of the typical tourist attractions. So by knowing what they are, makes it easier to incorporate the most notorious ones within the YO! sushi mural. Therefore  the onlooker will instantly be aware what city is portrayed through the mural.

No comments:

Post a Comment